Consumers have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions, whereas the consumer is any natural person who enters a transaction for purposes other than commercial or professional:
Right of Withdrawal
Right of Withdrawal Instructions
You have the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without any indication of your reasons.
The term of withdrawal comprises 14 (fourteen) days from the day:
- in which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods, in the case you had ordered one or more items through a common order, and in which the item was or is/items were or are consigned through a single delivery;
- in which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last item, in the case you had ordered more than one item through a common order, and the items were or are delivered separately;
- in which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece, in the case you had ordered items, which were or are delivered in more than one partial consignment or as separate pieces;
If several alternatives are at hand, the withdrawal period only starts when you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last item or the last partial consignment, respectively the last piece.
In order to exert your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Cristalica GmbH, Ringstrasse 26, 03159 Döbern, Tel. +49355 / 289442186, Fax +49355 / 289442601, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of an explicit declaration (e.g. letter, telefax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from the contract. You can use the attached withdrawal form, which, however, is not mandatory.
For the safeguard of the right of withdrawal it is sufficient that the notice regarding the exerting of your right of withdrawal is sent before the end of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of Withdrawal
If you withdraw from the contract, we are obliged to immediately reimburse all the payments received from you, including all shipping costs (with exception of the additional costs which may have applied in the case you chose a type of delivery other than our standard delivery offered), before the deadline of 14 days from the day in which we received the notice about your withdrawal from the contract. For this reimbursement we shall use the same payment method which you used in the original transaction, provided that another method is not specifically agreed with you; in no case will you be billed any extra fees for the reimbursement.
We have the right to refuse reimbursement until we have received the goods or until you offer a proof of having returned the goods – whichever is fastest.
You must return or hand the goods over to us immediately and in any case no later than the end of the fourteen days period starting from the day in which you informed us of your withdrawal from the contract. The term is insured if you send out the goods before the expiration of the fourteen day period. You will bear the costs for return of the goods which may be sent via parcel. You will also bear the direct costs of the return shipment of goods which cannot be sent via parcel. The costs are approximated to be of a maximum value of 300 €.
You will only be liable for the possible diminished value of the goods resulting from a type of handling other than the type that is necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion or Premature Expiration of the Right of Withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of goods, which are not prefabricated and for the production of which the individual selection or specification of the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailor-made to suit the needs of the consumer
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of goods, if said goods are mixed with other goods after their consignment, and are inseparable from the attained blend, due to their nature